21 November 2010

Procrastination Sensation.

Welllp. I've done just about everything one can do to avoid writing my bio paper on the relationship between water temperature and algae (algal?) growth in Provo River. Including:

-3 hour nap
-Shower
-Blow dry and style hair
-Clean room
-Make dinner (wheat penne with roasted vegetables and grated parmesan)
-Clean kitchen
-Compile Christmas playlist
-Check Facebook, Gmail and all the blogs I routinely stalk
-Check blogs I rarely even visit
-Double-check Facebook, Gmail and blogs
-Clean kitchen

And I'm running out of ideas. This would be a whole lot easier if I wasn't making quite literally all of my data up. And if I could figure out how to make charts in Pages. And if I could actually find some relevant, peer-reviewed sources. Maybe I'll make those up too? That seems too obvious. Oh well. I'll just restart Sufjan's Christmas album and try again. Last assignment before Thanksgiving!

p.s. This is quite nice.

2 comments:

  1. i've done almost all of the above too. try hulu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont think ive ever used real data for scientific "experiments".

    ReplyDelete