10 February 2011

Face It. You Lost It.

So I left my favorite waterbottle in my Poli Sci class last week. The teal plastic one with the press-button flip top. It may be a little scratched and probably leaks BPA (whatever that means), but I've had it forever (four years?) and it's been everywhere with me. All over the US and UK. And maybe, though I can't say for sure, Vietnam.

I keep hoping it will turn up. But then I hear D.W.'s voice in my head. You know when she narrates the "Arthur's Lost Library Book" episode? When Arthur loses the library's latest scare-your-pants-off club book and everyone's mad at him because they all want to read it? Remember? No?

Oh okay.



Skip to 1:50. Or you could just watch the entire episode and relive some blissful childhood memories.

1 comment:

  1. it's lost, okay? FACE IT. you lost it! p.s. LOVE the new picture at the top.

    ReplyDelete