14 February 2011

Missing the Days...

When I slept more than six hours at night. 

And I woke up in time to apply eyeshadow instead of just a barely noticeable trace of mascara.

And I changed out of the shirt I slept in.

And I did all of my poli. sci. reading.

And I stayed awake during tutorials.

Or at least thought of something insightful to say in my rhetorical-analysis-induced sleep?

Ohhh midtermsresearchpaperspaperspaperspapers you kill me.

BUT the best part of Valentine's Day is gummy cinnamon hearts. 

By far.


3 comments:

  1. really? i thought the best part of valentine's day was making beautifully hand-crafted and extremely creepy cards for friends and strangers. or maybe a Private Valentine's Day Magic Show for Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the? How did I miss the magic show?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete