17 May 2010

A brief (and by no means comprehensive) list of my sacrifices to midterms week

I am hereby giving up:

-Sleep (between 10-11:30pm review sessions and 6 am breakfast I'm thinking I can expect no more than 5 hours)
-Washing my hair (maybe showering altogether. tbd.)
-Dental floss, gum, body wash (no time for a drugstore or "chemist" run this week)
-Oh yeah, seeing London. Who has time for that?

I will have a headache everyday.

I will eat copious amounts of bread, peanut butter, and nutella (the only food the centre provides besides breakfast and dinner).

2 comments:

  1. Love the new name of the blog - it's perfect.

    Regarding today's post - I'm having a hard time feeling sorry for you. I do realize you weren't feeling so great this past weekend though. I hope you're feeling better.

    from Kathy - your mom's friend in San Jose

    ReplyDelete